Sunday, February 24, 2013

No one cooks like an abuelita Española

I definitely hit the jackpot with the food in Spain with my host family. Ana, my señora, cooks amazing Spanish food. Each day I look forward to what's on the table. Every day we get breakfast, lunch, and dinner - but if we won't be home, then we get a bocadillo, a sandwich to take with us.

Lunch is the most important meal of the day and we eat around 2-3pm. By that time I'm usually starving so I always eat everything. I have never had such food like this, especially home-cooked Spanish food. So, basically, come lunchtime everyday I take my camera to the table and snap a photo. I just really want to remember it all. And I just love taking photos of food in general.

















All the colors are so vibrant and the food looks delicious right?! And as you notice in most of my photos there is a loaf of bread beside every plate. Yup, I calculated and I have eaten at least 36 loaves of bread since I've arrived in Spain. Oh yeah. 

No comments: