Saturday, February 2, 2013

Has it only been 3 days?

2 days later, so much has happened and already I have so much to say! As I am experiencing everything in Spanish, it's actually kind of weird to type it all out in English! It's like I have to translate it all back to English or something.

My days so far have been very busy and overwhelming but honestly it is that even a turn in a corner of a street in my day is this amazing moment because everything is so beautiful! Also that every turn in a corner of a street may either gets me and my friends more lost or closer to where we want to go! Everything is an adventure.

On that note...

On my second day in Sevilla, my friend Shelby and I decided to take our chances and try to find some of the famous landmarks in Sevilla! Sevilla is a small town so everything is walking distance from each other! You just have to know where to go. However, for me and Shelby, we didn't so we prepared to just follow our intuition and see where it took us! This is what we found...


















I am having a grand time taking it all in. I still can't believe I'm here. Well, I just got back from a great night with my speaking partner and his friends... in other words, HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY? (I will update soon!!). In the meantime, somebody pinch me. 

Actually, please don't :)

No comments: