Friday, February 8, 2013

My first week...done and done

It's officially been a week (and a couple days) in Spain. Wow. Days seemed short (especially when you find the day at 3pm when you just finish your lunch) but I feel like it's been forever since I left Hong Kong. I'd say it was a great first week or so in Sevilla. So much has happened, so much seen, so much experienced... yet I know I have only scratched the surface. Here are a couple of my Instagram photos this week...


^La Plaza de España


^The cathedral in Córdoba


^At the top of the Giralda yesterday morning. AMAZING.



^Hanging out by the river yesterday afternoon. The sun was shining and I was finally able to take off my jacket for a hot second. You don't know how happy I was. I was in heaven.

So instead of the carnival in Cadiz this weekend... I'm taking a spontaneous trip to Badajoz. It is a little town right on the border of Portugal. 

I hope you all have a great weekend and if you're reading this then it means you cared to come to blog and read my silly posts on my adventure in Spain so I probably miss you and I'm sending you lots of love!

Besitos. Mwah.

No comments: