Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Work Days

Some days are going to be busier than others... so they say. Work was an increment more busy today and I didn't actually get to spend the better part of my day surfing the web and blogging. But now, with half an hour left, I thought I'd put up some snapshots of these couple of days.

Simple makeup for work 

Riding the bus to work - 40 bus is my BFF

Getting some coffee after lunch

Some kid eating Oreos with his coffee

My (tall) work building

Nothing like coming home to a home-cooked meal

Now that most of my days are filled up with work, I'm finding myself being bitter about how much free time I don't have anymore (shocker, right?). The point is, I'm slowly realizing that I'm going to have to make it a daily goal to appreciate at least one thing about my day and that really shouldn't be very hard. I'm just to look at the little moments of each day that make me smile.

2 comments:

Jay said...

It's your big bro here. I like the new blog!

May said...

Jay!! Thanks for visiting!!!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH! :D