Thursday, June 28, 2012

Went on a date!


It was date night last night. E and I have been wanting to eat at Cenacolo for the longest time. The last time we ate there, according to me, was 2 years ago, for my birthday but he claims we went there a second time, but I don't remember. 

Cenacolo is an Italian restaurant in Soho, Central. It's not on one of the main roads, like Hollywood, so it's a little hard to find, but it's much quieter, so that's nice. It's a small restaurant, nice and cozy. The food is yummy, not too pricey for Italian food, and service is good.

It's a great place for friends to come have dinner, order wine, appetizers, and pasta. Their pastas are quite a big portion, so it's actually nice to share! This time, we ordered two appetizers and a pasta to share. It was the perfect amount. 

I didn't take too many photos...just because the lighting is pretty dim and I'd have to use flash - which makes me feel obnoxious, haha. 
But here's one:

SO GOOD - Bruscetta
It's making my mouth water as I look at it.

Oh! and have you seen this hilarious site? I totally cringed looking at them... because it's so funny and true. Asians aren't the only ones though!... right? 
Anyway, I wanted to claim guilty..

Pic of May the Asian taking a pic of food

Lalala...


E looking handsome for the night :)

Colorful blocks

I missed this view

This weekend, we're going to get on the other side of the view. Can't wait. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait either!

-guess who