Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Girl at Heart

When I was little, it was routine: in the morning - me, eating my breakfast (cereal, toast, bread), zoning out watching the TV, while my lovely mother did my hair for school. She'd clip it, braid it, tie it up... all the fancy stuff.
Sometimes it'd hurt when she pulled on it, sometimes she'd tell me to sit up straighter, a lot of times she told me to not lean my head in the direction she was pulling... the usual stuff.

It really hasn't changed much. I'm still the little girl who eats her breakfast while her mama does here hair. She's almost 20, yup. 

But, it makes me quite happy.


Just some simple twisting and pulling back and clipping. 

love when my highlights poke out like that


I wore yellow today and it matched my couch, ha. 


From the front, it just looks like "princess hair" but it's actually not ;)




No comments: