Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nina

One of my favorite things to pass time is watching youtube videos - who's with me? One of my favorite videos to watch is this little girl. I randomly stumbled upon this channel way back and was immediately charmed by Nina. Nina is a little half Japanese and half American girl living in Japan. Her father began putting videos of her on youtube initially to show his family in the US. But in time, viewers from all over the world were entranced by his daughter. Her father has videos of her from when she was just born to right before the 1st grade. He's not putting videos up anymore because Nina is starting elementary school, but I still go back to watch her videos all the time. The last video her father posted, along with his comment actually made me tear up! She is the cutest.

The first video that I saw of Nina was Nina's Quiz Show - and you can really see her bilingual skills in action :)

No comments: