Something about May

Friday, August 10, 2012

future.

When the time comes, I want to be the only person out of everyone interviewing for the job to say, "I don't want a job. I want this job."
Posted by May at 12:01 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: growing up, life goal, personal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

HELLO

My name is May. I write things sometimes.

Spain

Spain

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2013 (34)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2012 (91)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • Back in California...
      • Taking photos in front of colorful garage doors is...
      • 5 days in Taipei...
      • A little update.
      • right now...
      • i am.
      • Last weekend in Hong Kong for the summer of 2012
      • future.
      • I got a Flickr!
      • {Today} I wish to...
      • A little of life in polaroids
      • I would (very much) like these things.
      • I've got a sweet tooth.
      • Love on Polaroids.
      • Thai with Liao Tai Tai
    • ►  July (48)
    • ►  June (17)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.