For my 20th birthday (which is actually this Thursday...) this year, my, for lack-of-a-better-word, amazing boyfriend decided to throw me a party. But not just any party... a tram party. Yes, we did it Hong Kong-style. Okay, so I actually don't really like to celebrate my birthday - I would much prefer something low-key and get really embarrassed with anything more than a little get-together for dinner but this year, I didn't really get a say in it.
So the night came...
And the result? It was soo much fun and I felt (and feel) like the luckiest girl ever. What a perfect atmosphere. We definitely felt the intensity of the humidity in HK but the breeze from the tram moving kept us cool for the most part. It was the first time for most of us to party on a tram (even though the majority of us grew up in HK) so it was definitely a cool and new experience. I strongly recommend throwing a party on a tram... then, if you do, please invite me!! :)
| This guy. |
We brought a whole lot of drinks and some snacks aboard for everyone.
| My love. |
In the picture above, I promise you they were having fun. I just love the colors in the photo. {I think I have a thing for bold colors... like these blue shutters}
Passing through Causeway Bay..
Good friends + drinks + music + summer bliss = Perfect atmosphere
| Credits to E. |
Thank you to everyone who came. I love you all.
And mostly, thank you to Ethan for this special night.
Oh and... I love you, Hong Kong, for being such an awesome city (as if we needed another reason to prove that Hong Kong is amazing?! oh well!)




No comments:
Post a Comment