I...
watched The Dark Knight Rises. Yes, it was amazing. But rather than ooh-ing and ah-ing over Batman's awesome gadgets and bad-ass fight scenes, I found myself thinking a lot about the portrayal of Bruce Wayne (and Batman) and the actual content of the film. I will have to admit that as I walked out of the theater, I didn't expect to feel the way that I did but I am such a fan of the Dark Knight trilogy and especially director Christopher Nolan and I have to say he really did go above and beyond. My personal shout outs - I love you, Christian Bale, Michael Caine, and Morgan Freeman // Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anne Hathaway, you two are so incredibly sexy and gave stellar performances // Mr. Nolan, everyone is pleading, please let there be a fourth. (I found this review of the Dark Knight Rises on MTV and it gets a huge nod from me as it closely matches my thoughts on the movie - warning, there are spoilers!)
....for those who have seen it, what did you think of the movie?
....for those who have seen it, what did you think of the movie?
munched through a large bucket of caramel and butter mixed popcorn. Mmm.
ate yummy Indian food. Tandoori Lamb, chicken tikka masala, fish fritters, and garlic naan.
enjoyed way too much (nah, not possible) wine - the good stuff too. Thanks, Dad.
finished Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer and I HIGHLY recommend it. Then at night, I rented the movie version and drum roll... it didn't live up to the book, at all. Sad. But that means it's time for a new book! I shall use my book chart :)
got a massage. Ooh, it felt soo good.
bought myself a pair of cute flats. I'm wearing them right now and boy do I love them... but I'm breaking them in so.. boy do they hurt.
gave my parents much love. They deserve it.
missed my darling. A lot.
Me holding that glorious bucket of popcorn. Who goes to the movies and not get popcorn? Crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment