In the first three weeks of school, we visited three different must-see sites in Sevilla: the Gothic Cathedral, the Alcázar, and Itálica. They were simply stunning. Well, everything here in Sevilla is so. I couldn't capture any photos of the Alcázar because it was a pouring rainy day but since it's
gratis, or free, for students, you know I'm heading back there the first sunny day and spending an entire day there.
La Catedral en Sevilla
On top of the Giralda
Itálica, the ruins of what was a Roman city. Above is the amphitheater.
This above, is inside one of the churches in the center of Sevilla. Just thought I'd share.
1 comment:
Hey there pretty girl! It's the best thing for me to take a break from my busy schedule just to read your posts and look at your pictures. I'm truly living your experience in Spain vicariously, and its a good break from an otherwise mundane life. I enjoy pictures with you in them the most! They lighten up my day. It will get warm soon and you'll love it even more. I look forward to keeping up!
Love,
You know who
Post a Comment