Monday, September 3, 2012

Taking photos in front of colorful garages is fun {part 2}

That day in Taipei when I wore this dress and took lots of pictures...











Dress + sandals + camera bag = Lovely life





Had so much fun that day... besides the fact that it was blistering hot and my hair stayed in that french braid all day long. I have one of those moms that loves to take pictures of her kids and I don't mind it... at all :) It's fun to play around with poses and if, one day, I'm wearing something other than a t-shirt and shorts (which is very common), I like to snap photos... especially if I find a cool backdrop. Sometimes a picture turns out a lot better than what you think in the first place which is the best part. Every moment is an opportunity for a photo...

Peace and Love.  

No comments: