Tuesday, September 4, 2012

important to no one else except to me but...

Last spring, I visited a dear friend of mine in New Jersey and she gave me these stunning fuscia highlights under my hair. I loved them like no other and didn't even hesitate one second when she cocked her head at me, gave me a once-over, and suggested that it would suit me quite well. Now I'm lucky because this girl knows what she is talking about (one of those girls who is gorgeous and really knows about the beauty stuff, like doing winged eyeliner, which I attempt and end up looking like a sad panda), so I trusted her completely. 



Oh, I just wanted to say that I missed them. They've now faded to a light brown/golden color (which is great too...looks like ombre :) but when I see these pictures, it takes me back. What a crazy child I was! 
(not)

and just for fun... 


Andrea, the aforementioned chicka, and I messing around on photobooth.... of course we are.

No comments: